Floor Technologies is a reliable source to quickly and expertly install insulation for your next project, on time and on budget.
Quality, Expert Insulation Contractors
The Floor Technologies insulation team covers Minneapolis and St. Paul, plus surrounding areas of Minnesota. Our company has over 50 years of experience, so you can be confident that your project is being worked on by the right team. To get a free quote for our insulation services, click the button below!
Expert Contractors, Quality Results
Achieving excellence with an experienced and reliable team.
Benefits of Insulating Your Building
- Reduce Energy Costs and Save Money – Insulating your building prevents the temperature from fluctuating, so it takes less energy to warm or cool a home and keep the temperature comfortable.
- Keep Air Pollutants Out and Breathe Easier – Insulating your building helps keep pollutants from entering your home, so the air remains healthy and clean.
- Cool Down in the Summer and Stay Cozy in the Winter – By adding insulation, your temperatures will stay steady despite extreme climate changes.
- Ultra-Quiet Walls – Adding insulation has the additional perk of reducing noises by 50% in your building, so residents comfort is the top priority.
- Higher Property Value – A properly insulated building equates to energy-efficient upgrades that will save homeowners and building owners money, it’s easier on the earth, and home value increases.
Floor Technologies has an expert team that will install your fiberglass, spray foam, or cellulose insulation faster and easier than ever. By working with the Floor Technologies team, you can be confident that your insulation is installed correctly, on time and on budget. Check out the benefits that we offer for each type of insulation service.
Fiberglass insulation is the most popular choice for a reason. It works well, lasts a long time, and is one of the most affordable options to install. Click below to get your free fiberglass insulation quote today!
Floor Technologies has years of experience applying spray foam insulation in residential, multifamily, and commercial buildings. Contact us today for a quote to install this highly effective insulation in your building.
With 85% recycled material, cellulose insulation is the most eco-friendly option that Floor Technologies installs. Contact us today to get a free quote so you can watch our professional team in action.
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ – Fiberglass, Spray Foam, & Cellulose Insulation
If you’re new to insulation, you may have a few questions that our Floor Technologies team can answer about our services. Read the most pressing questions and answers below. If you have any other questions, contact us today.
Floor Technologies offers fiberglass, spray foam, and cellulose insulation, so you can get the best material for your structure. Each type has particular advantages and disadvantages. We outline them below:
- Fiberglass Insulation – The most popular choice because the cost is low, it lasts for years, and it’s easy to install.
- Spray Foam Insulation – The highest quality, most effective option, but it comes with a higher price point.
- Cellulose Insulation – It’s perfect for building owners looking for a natural, eco-friendly insulation that works well and doesn’t cost too much.
No matter which insulation you choose, our professional Floor Technologies team can help you install it in record time! Contact us today to get started with a free quote.
The R-value is the level of resistance to heat flow an insulation has. When the R-value is higher, the insulation has a greater resistance to temperature changes. Higher R-values mean that the temperature of your building stays more consistent and money is saved in the long run on heating and cooling costs.
For colder climates, insulating the external walls is imperative. But it’s also common for people to insulate the internal walls for soundproofing purposes. Most commonly, installing insulation anywhere a draft could come through is essential: Doors, windows, basements, garages, attics, etc. Complete your insulation project quickly and professionally with our Floor Technologies team, and click the link on this page to get your free quote today!
At the first sign of damage, you should replace your insulation. Here are the warning signs to look out for:
- Signs of rodent infestation, air quality is being affected
- You find mold your attic and/or ceiling
- Your home is older and the insulation hasn’t been replaced
- Dusty or dirty insulation
- Water damage caused by your roof
- Cold, damp feel to walls
The price of adding insulation to your building depends highly on which type you choose and how many square feet you have to cover. With more area, more product is used, and your quote will be a little higher. Contact us today to get a free quote and work with a fast, expert team!