Epoxy & Resinous Floors
Floor Technologies quickly and expertly installs beautiful, long-lasting epoxy and resinous floors in commercial and residential projects.
Expert Epoxy Floor Installation
Floor Technologies covers Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota as well as surrounding areas as the go-to company for epoxy and resinous floor installation. Enlist our team to finish any project with resinous floors for durable, professional looking results in any building. Whether you’re installing epoxy flooring in the garage or living spaces of a residential home, pouring epoxy floors for a medical center, creating a durable finish for a warehouse, or anything in between, epoxy flooring is the way to go. Click below to get a free quote and get fast, professional installation today to finish your project!
Expert Contractors, Quality Results
Achieving excellence with an experienced and reliable team.
Epoxy Floors Benefits
- Finish Your Project Faster with a Quick, Easy Install – Epoxy is able to be walked on as early as 12 hours after application, so you can get going on the next phase of your project.
- Infinite Flooring Aesthetics – With so many colors and textures to choose from, your flooring options for any project are virtually endless.
- Withstand Chipping, Scratches, and Scuff Marks – Epoxy floors well outlast painted concrete floors due to the strong material, seamless coating, and scratch resistant surface.
- Protect Against the Elements – Epoxy flooring is perfect for buildings that are regularly exposed to chemicals because of its durable, water resistant material. Plus, it’s easy to clean with its smooth surface. All you need is soap and water!
- Bring Old Looking Floors to Life – The perfect tool for floor renovations, epoxy finished flooring gives old floors new life.
- Stands Up to Heavy Traffic – Epoxy and resinous flooring stands up to heavy traffic with its durable, low maintenance, and long lasting material.
Epoxy Floor Applications
The opportunities for epoxy and resinous flooring are endless with the Floor Technologies team on your side. From manufacturing, healthcare, the service industry, and garages, we have experience in the top epoxy flooring categories. Learn more about each application or click the button to get a quote for your next project.
Floor Technologies offers commercial and industrial epoxy floor coatings for projects as small as a machine shop or as large as a warehouse or airplane hanger. Work with our team today to bring your manufacturing project to life.
Pharmaceutical & Medical Industry
Floor Technologies has poured epoxy floors for hospitals, medical clinics, pharmacies, and so much more. Our chemical and slip resistant resinous floors are trusted by large corporations because our installation team is an expert in the industry.
Food & Beverage Industry
From slip resistant kitchen floors to breweries and everything in between, we have the technology and team you can trust to finish your epoxy flooring. Work with us today for seamless, anti-slip floors that you can depend on.
Seamless, damage resistant garage flooring is always our goal at Floor Technologies. We pride ourselves in expertly installing durable, slip resistant epoxy floors of all kinds in both commercial and residential garages. Use our team to bring your project to life.
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ – Epoxy Floors
Floor Technologies is one of the best epoxy flooring installation companies in the business. With 50+ years of experience and a professional team that finishes projects fast, we are one of Minnesota’s top choices. Get your questions answered below and reach out for a project quote today!
Floor Technologies installs numerous types of industrial grade epoxy flooring that are seamless, durable, and long-lasting. One of the greatest perks of choosing resinous flooring is that it can be used for residential, multifamily, and commercial projects. Here are some popular epoxy floor applications:
- Basements, rec rooms, and living spaces in residential homes
- Garages, patios, and pool areas
- Operating theaters, exam rooms, lobbies, and hallways in medical centers
- Auto shops and showrooms
- Hotel lobbies
- Restaurants, kitchens, and breweries (specialized epoxy solutions)
- Offices and restrooms
- Weight rooms and locker rooms
- Schools, universities, and daycares
- Factories, warehouses, and manufacturing plants
- Retail shops, malls, and grocery stores
- Veterinarian clinics, dog daycares, and boarding kennels
- Public safety buildings, prisons, and jails
There are so many different ways that epoxy floors can be used in your projects. To work with our team to bring your dream to life, click our link to get your quote today!
Epoxy and resinous floors have a particular application process that is best left to the professionals. By recruiting Floor Technologies to install your epoxy flooring, you can be confident that your project will meet and even exceed expectations. Click the button below to contact us and get a free quote today!
Epoxy flooring is durable and long lasting, which makes it perfect for almost any project. At 10,000 PSI, it holds up extremely well against high traffic and demanding environments. The seamless layer of epoxy protects the underlayment from moisture, stains, cracks, and other damage.
Epoxy floors typically last around 10 to 20 years, if not longer if they are well taken care of. One of the best parts about this style of flooring is that it’s so resistant to damage. With the proper care, this style of floor will last for years. Here are some tips to maintain resinous floors:
- Sweep daily
- Scrub floors with soap and water weekly
- Take care of spills immediately
- Repair damages so moisture doesn’t penetrate the material
- Remove and clean stains to prevent lasting damage
Some disadvantages of epoxy flooring include its higher price point, the need for professional installation, and a pungent smell during its application. However, the higher price point is outweighed by the durability of the material and how long it lasts, professional installation means that you won’t have to redo anything, and the smell goes away after the material sets. The benefits of resinous floors well outweigh any negatives. So, if you are ready to recruit our expert Floor Technologies team to finish your project, click the button on this page to get a quote today!